CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

yay...

yeeea. well 2day at skool was kinda boring but sad and glad all n the same time... kinda wierd how that works out huh? lol well 2day i was sitting at a table and preston asked if he could throw my fone and i was like ok yea i guess.. mind u i thot he meant like toss it into the grass but instead he was like tom brady and chucked it into the field and it broke n half and my dads gonna kill me when he finds out cuz there was tons of pics of my sisters on it... uh oh.... lol i jus thot bout that and so now im foneless.... :( so thats y im not txtin ne of u peeps rite now... lol so im gettin a new fone a samsung slidey fone thingy its a pretty cool fone... cant wait.. but i have no idea when its supposed to get here...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

CAMERON! You & your phones lol. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

HEY YOU!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU DOING?? I DONT KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER ME BUT I USE TO LIKE YOU!!!!!