CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finally Arrived lol

well i no it has been almost literally forever since i have updated but here i am again on my laptop to update. Well now the dumb skool year has started and im stuck trying to do homework, work college, and stupid highschool work. but its ok!! lol because ski season is only a few weeks away and counting! a lot has gone on this summer and ive learned a lot but im ready for winter to be here and rolling. well im gonna try and start posting a lot more hopefully and u will all know wat goes on in cameron's life.. lol

1 comments:

Nate said...

Hey Cameron I linked you to my blog I hope you don't mind!LOL! Cool blog man! Feel free to tell people about my blog( cause not many people even know I have a blog yet! So spread the word)