CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Last Lecture

Thanks to my wonderful friend pricilla i have the book "the last lecture" in my possession at the moment. So a quick shout out to pricilla in thanx for the borrow!! Well anyone who has not read this book you are seriously missing out. This book gives you a whole new outlook and inspires me to live life to the fullest daily! You can check it out on yahoo news or any other news or even youtube i think and he tells his story on his last lecture that he gives. I can promise you that if you read this book you will most likely be forever changed in how you look at life and realize we don't know how much time we have left so live it out to the fullest. Now for me and others who are living for God realize we don't have a whole lot of time left until it's time for God to come or to die. So we NEED to reach out and do what we can for God in this short time we have left. One way I am doing this is by doing what I should have started a long time ago by going to bus ministry. It is awesome going and getting kids and even some adults who are hungry for God and are coming where they belong, in the house of God. So i thank God every day that I wake up, realizing who knows when it's our time to leave and also praying that he leads my steps in reaching out and putting out his word

0 comments: