CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

To the Chief Musician, A Psalm of David

Psalm ch. 5 v. 4-8 reads for thou art not a God that has pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee. The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest workers of iniquity. Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing; the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man. But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy"and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple. Lead me O Lord, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face..... v. 11: But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou comass him with a shield. This scripture really jumped out at me as i read it and i've been wanting to post about it since monday but i haven't had a chance but here i am now. The message of this is that God is going to deliever you no matter what the situation is, so trust completely in him. God knows what he is doing in my and your life better than me and u rite?? I mean I no that this is better said then done but hey why not give it a try??

1 comments:

SF said...

Wow Cameron! You should be a minister lol What you said is very true! Keep preachin the word brotha!