CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

hello world..

so ya life has been pretty busy for those who don't have a life and stay on their comps all day long doing nothing that come up to me and ask me why don't you ever post on ur blog?? and i give my simple answer that I HAVE A LIFE!! lol and also that im prepping for ski season by working out and all that great stuff. Which reminds me.... NORTHSTAR AT TAHOE OPENS NOVEMBER 22ND!! And you can bet that i will be there any way possible ill even take the bus if i have to! But anyways i have been really thinking and all that great stuff that im not good at but some things really hit hard. no no not last tuesday service that applied to others..... lol im talking bout Bro. Jason West's sermon as well as Bro. Calhouns sermon or however u spell it... it's been really good tho. Life has been great!!!!

0 comments: